Contact: Amber Lemoine (806) 689-2220 x2248
- Online information...
- TEA Special Educationresources.
- Dyslexia Resources
- Dyslexia Handbook
- Dyslexia Handbook - Update
- Dyslexia Handbook - Update (Spanish)
- Audio Resources
- Dyslexia FAQ (English - Oct 2022)
- Dyslexia FAQ (Spanish - Oct 2022)
- Phone: 1-855-773-3839
- Live Chat:www.spedtex.org
The Special Education Information Center (SPEDTex) provides resources and interactive features for increasing family awareness of disabilities and special education processes, with the goal of improving partnerships between schools and families.
TheRolling Plains Shared Service Arrangementserves districts in the Rolling Plains region.
Voice: (806) 689-2220 — Fax: (844) 249-9600