Parental Involvement - It Makes A Difference
Parent Involvement is essential for student and school success. When parents are involved in all aspects of their children’s educational experience, it equates to higher academic and athletic achievement. When the parents, students, and school work as a team, it ensures effective communication, fewer discipline issues, and student growth. Parent involvement is one of the measures for high student achievement and success.. On this page, you will find resources and information to help you make the best decisions about your child’s education. Check out the links below for some great ideas and guidance.
- Texas Education Agency's NCLB Parental Involvement
- Guide to Parental Involvement (PDF-16MB)
- Patton Springs Parental Involvement Policy (PDF)
- 2013-2014 Parent Teacher Student Elementary Level Compact (PDF)
- 2013-2014 School Parent Student Secondary Compact (PDF)
- Texas Statutes - Parental Rights and Responsibilities