Home of the Rangers - We Do Great Things
Welcome students, parents, and staff to Patton Springs Independent School District. We are glad that you are here!
Patton Springs has adopted a 4-day school week.
- What's Happening Now ...
- Read the Patton SpringsReopening Protocols.
- Read the School Board resolution for the Exclusion fromExtracurricular Activities and Elective Courses.
- 2020-21ElementarySupply List.
- Wanting a yearbook? Check out ourYearbook Flyer (pdf).
- We are aDistrict of Innovation.
- Begin usingGoogle Cloud or Office 365at home, school, and on your device.
- Today – AR Party
- Friday – Friday Off
- Breakfast – Dutch Waffles & Bacon or Cereal & Crackers, Fruit, Juice and Milk.
- Lunch – Soft Taco, Rice, Beans, Corn, Salsa, Mixed Fruit Avocado and Milk.
- Congratulations To:
- Students and Staff – Meeting ALL 7 TEA Accountability Standards including earning Distinction Designation on 3 of the 7 indices for 2018-19 academic year.
- Dickens Co. Livestock Results – Brylan Bridge: Grand Champion Fryer Chicken, 5th Broiler Chicken -- Tatom Bridge: 4th, 6th, 13th Fryer Chickens -- Toryan Childers: 4th Broiler Chicken, 2nd Md Wt Rabbit -- Kayden Taylor: 3rd Cls I Cross Hog -- Melania Ramirez: 2nd Lt Wt DOPB Hog, 3rd Cls 3 Cross Hog, 9th Lt Wt Rabbit -- Diezel Ramirez: 3rd Md Wt Rabbit -- Jet Ramirez: 5th Lt Wt Rabbit, 6th Md Wt Rabbit
- JH/Elem UIL District 5-A – Teams: Gr8-MapsGraphsCharts(2nd), Gr8-Calculator(1st), Gr8-SciII(2nd), Gr8-Dictionary(2nd), Gr7-Calculator(1st), Gr7-ScienceI(2nd), Gr6-MapsGraphsCharts(2nd), Gr6-Calculator(1st), Gr6-Dictionary(2nd), Gr5-MapsGraphsCharts(2nd), Gr5-Dictionary(1st) *** Individuals: Gr5: Tatum Bridge(MpGrCht/2nd) - Abbi Atkinson(MpGrCht/6th,Dic/4th) - Emmalyn Murdoch(Dic/1st) - Rockie Garza(Dic/6th) Gr6: Kason Chandler(MpGrCht/4th,Calc/1st,Dic/1st) - Jodie Garza(Calc/3rd) - Gary Benavides(Calc/5th) - Kayden Taylor(Dic/3rd) Gr7: Jet Ramirez(OrRdg/5th,Calc/2nd,Sci/3rd,Dic/1st) - Leyla Quilimaco(Calc/1st) - Daniel Gressett(Calc/5th) - Zeven Barron(Sci/5th) Gr8: Diezel Ramirez(OrRdg/6th,MpGrCht/2nd,Calc/1st,Sci/3rd,Dic/2nd) - Brooklyn Freeman(ImpSpk/5th,Calc/3rd) - Preston Benavides(ModOr/3rd,Sci/5th) - Ben McKinney(ModOr/5th,MpGrCht/6th) - Raylee Martin(Calc/6th) - Kambree Murdoch(Dic/5th)
- JH XC District 5-A @ Spur – Girls: Liz Morales(4th), Kambree Murdoch(10th) - Boys: Ben McKinney(4th), Diezel Ramirez(7th)
- HS XC District 5-A @ Spur – Girls: Melania Ramirez(5th) - Boys: David Reyna(4th). Both are regional qualifiers.
- HS/JH Football – Two victories over the Silverton Owls.
- HS/JH XC @ Spur – HS Girls: Melania Ramirez(6th) - HS Boys: David Reyna(3rd), Devon Reyna(12th), Ralph Garza(13th) - JH Girls: Liz Morales(3rd) - JH Boys: 2nd Place Team (Ben McKinney/3rd, Diezel Ramirez/5th, Zeven Barron/13th, Aydan Posey, Jet Ramirez)
- HS XC @ Seymour – Boys: David Reyna(1st), Devon Reyna(9th) - Girls: Melania Ramirez(3rd)
- HS/JH XC @ Guthrie – HS - Boys: David Reyna(5th) Girls: Melania Ramirez(7th) JH - Boys: Ben McKinney(2nd) Girls: Liz Morales(5th), Kambree Murdoch(10th)
- HS XC Relays @ Aspermont – Boys: 1st-David Reyna/Devon Reyna, Girls: 5th-Kinley Chandler/Melania Ramirez
- Administration – Superior Rating-School FIRST-Financial Integrity Rating System of Texas, 2019-20 Ratings Based on School Year 2018-2019 Data