Home of the Rangers - We Do Great Things
Welcome students, parents, and staff to Patton Springs Independent School District. We are glad that you are here!
Please check out our Twitter and Facebook feeds for school news, weather cancellations, activities, and tidbits.
- What's Happening Now ...
- FOR SALE - Sony VGN230 notebook computers $75. ContactBecky Hodgesx2224.
- 2019-20ElementaryandSecondarysupply lists.
- Wanting a yearbook? Check out ourYearbook Flyer (pdf).
- We are aDistrict of Innovation.
- Begin usingGoogle Cloud or Office 365at home, school, and on your device.
- Friday's Breakfast – Muffin & Yogurt or Cereal & Crackers, Fruit, Juice and Milk.
- Friday's Lunch – Pulled Pork Sandwich, Green Beans, Garden Salad, Pineapple, Rice Treat and Milk.
- Congratulations To:
- Students and Staff – Meeting ALL 7 TEA Accountability Standards including earning Distinction Designation on 3 of the 7 indices for 2018-19 academic year.
- TTU Fearless Champions UIL – Math: Team/2nd (Madison White/3rd, David Reyna, Jaxon White, Melania Ramirez) -- NumSen: Madison White/3rd -- Calc: Jaxon White/3rd
- TTU Classic UIL Medalists – CalcApp: Jaxon White(1st + $2,000 scholarship), Kinley Chandler(3rd), Madison White(3rd) - NumSen: Madison White (3rd)
- JH BB @ Guthrie Tourney – Girls(3rd), Boys(3rd)
- TTU Christmas UIL Medalists – Math: Madison White(1st + $500 scholarship), Jaxon White(2nd) - CalcApps: Jaxon White(3rd)
- HS FB Honorees – Kyle Davis: AcadAllState TSMCA and THSCA, DE-2nd Team, TE-2nd Team -- David Reyna: AcadAllState TSMCA, LB-1st Team -- Ralph Garza: RB-1st Team, Util-2nd Team -- Matthew Moncrief: C-2nd Team -- Ashton Quilimaco: DE-2nd Team
- Elem/JH District UIL – Gr2: Kylee Quilimaco (2nd/CreaWri), Trenton Fairchild (4th/CreaWri,2nd/StoTell), Wyatt McCoy (4th/Chess) --Gr3: Levi McCoy (3rd/Chess,3rd/Spell) --Gr4: Tatom Bridge (1st/Chess,6th/RdyWri,1st/NumSen), Abigail Atkinson (6th/Chess), Team 2nd/Chess, Team 1st/NumSen --Gr5: Gary Benavides (2nd/Maps,5th/NumSen,5th/RdyWri), Emma Schaffner (3rd/Maps,6th/Spell), Kayson Chandler (4th/Spell), Team 2nd/Maps, Team 3rd/NumSen, Team 2nd/Spell --Gr6: Leyla Quilimaco (1st/CalcApp,6th/Dict), Jet Ramirez (4th/CalcApp,2nd/Dict,6th/NumSen,3rd/RdyWri), Hunter Abernathy (5th/CalcApp), Team 1st/CalcApp, Team 3rd/NumSen --Gr7: Diezel Ramirez (2nd/CalcApp,1st/Chess,2nd/Dict,2nd/Maps,2nd/Math,4th/NumSen,3rd/OralRd,6th/SocStu), Raylee Martin (3rd/CalcApp), Brooklyn Freeman (4th/Calc,5th/RdyWri), Maria Ramirez (6th/Math), Aydan Posey (4th/Sci), Team 1st/CalcApp --Gr8: Trinity Willis (2nd/CalcApp,2nd/SocStu), Jolie Gressett (4th/CalcApp,2nd/RdyWri,4th/Sci), Team 2nd/CalcApp
- TTU Fandango UIL Medalists – CalcApps: Jaxon White(2nd) - Math: Jaxon White(3rd)
- HS XC Region 2-A @ San Angelo – Girls: Melania Ramirez (9th/StateQual) - Boys: David Reyna (13th/StateQual). State meet Nov. 9 @ Round Rock.
- HS/JH XC District @ Spur – HS Girls: Team 3rd/RegQual (Melania Ramirez-7th/RegQual, Kinley Chandler, Regan Chandler, Destinee Reyna, Trinity Willis) - HS Boys: David Reyna-3rd/RegQual, Jaxon White-5th/RegQual - JH Boys: Ben McKinney-7th
- HS XC @ Wichita Falls – Girls: Melania Ramirez (4th), Kinley Chandler (23rd) - Boys: David Reyna (1st), Jaxon White (17th), Devon Reyna (19th)
- HS/JH XC @ Anson – HS Girls: Melania Ramirez (9th) - JH Girls: Liz Morales (9th)
- HS/JH XC @ Spur – HS Girls: Melania Ramirez (6th), Destinee Reyna (15th) - HS Boys: David Reyna (7th), Jaxon White (11th) - JH Boys: Ben McKinney (11th)
- HS/JH XC @ Crowell – HS Girls: Melania Ramirez (6th) - HS Boys: David Reyna (2nd), Jaxon White (7th)
- HS/JH XC @ Guthrie – HS Girls: Team 3rd, Melania Ramirez (5th) - HS Boys: David Reyna (2nd), Jaxon White (6th), Devon Reyna (9th) - JH Boys: Benjamin McKinney (6th)
- HS/JH XC @ Valley – HS-David Reyna (3rd), JH-Benjamin McKinney(10th)
- HS XC @ San Angelo Stampede – David Reyna(13th)
- HS FB – Victory over Cotton Center Elks.
- HS XC @ Haskell – David Reyna(2nd)
- Administration – Superior Rating-School FIRST-Financial Integrity Rating System of Texas, 2018-19 Ratings Based on School Year 2017-2018 Data